Rental Agreement Terms & Conditions
Creole Amour Laser Studio Rental Terms and Conditions
1. Customer shall use all property in a careful and proper manner, shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and shall return the property in the same condition and good repair as when received. Customer hereby assumes all risk of loss and damage to the property from any cause whatsoever.
2. Customer acknowledges that the rental property is of a size, design, and capacity selected by customer, and that Creole Amour Laser Studio, LLC disclaims all warranties express or implied with respect to the rental property, including any express or implied warranties as to condition, fitness for a particular purpose or durability. Under no circumstances will Creole Amour Laser Studio,, LLC be liable for any incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the rental property.
3. Responsibility of the rentals remains with the customer from the time of pick up/delivery until the time of return. Customer agrees that all rentals are protected from weather at all times and secured when not in use.
4. All rental items must be returned to Creole Amour Laser Studio, LLC within the rental period specified on the “Rental Order” of this agreement. Customer will have extended rental charges of $100 assessed for each 24 hour period it is late. If equipment is not returned within 4 days of the “Drop Off” information date listed below on this Rental Agreement, such failure shall constitute an unauthorized taking and Creole Amour Laser Studio, LLC may consider such equipment stolen and take all steps necessary to recover said equipment, including charging the customer at cost price thereof, and shall be due upon billing in addition to the rental charge.
5. In the event a rental item is returned to Creole Amour Laser Studio, LLC scratched, cracked, damaged, or in broken condition, customer will be charged the purchase rental of the piece. Customer agrees to provide a valid credit card number at time of reservation to keep on file, which will be charged by Creole Amour Laser Studio, LLC to pay for any such damages. Damage fees will be due upon billing and Creole Amour Laser Studio, LLC will make a reasonable effort to notify customer of damage fees before the credit card is charged.
6. RENTAL DEPOSIT. Rental items will be reserved only upon a receipt of this signed rental agreement and a 50 percent non-refundable retainer. The final balance must be paid 14 days prior to the scheduled reservation date and is non-refundable.
7. Pickup does not include assembly and installation of rental items.
8. Delivery includes assembly and installation of rental items in one location at the venue before the event and pick up of the items once it is over. Customer acknowledges that any additional movement of the rental items from the said location will incur additional charges and are not included in the delivery charge.
9. Customer shall not deliver/return possessions of the rental property to any individual(s) other than Creole Amour Laser Studio, LLC employees and shall require reasonable identification from such individual(s) prior to surrendering possession.
10.Customer acknowledges that Creole Amour Laser Studio, LLC, has not made and does not make any representation, warranty, or covenant, express or implied, with respect to the condition, quality, durability or suitability of the property. Creole Amour Laser Studio, LLC shall not be liable to customer for any loss, injury, or damage caused directly or indirectly by the rental property, by any inadequacy thereof, or defect therein
11. Customer shall indemnify Creole Amour Laser Studio, LLC against any claim, action, damages, and liability, including attorneys’ fees, arising or connected with customer’s use and possession of the rental property.
Liability Release Indemnification: Customer assumes liability for, and shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Creole Amour Laser Studio, LLC, its agents, employees, officers, and assigns from and against, any and all liabilities, obligations, losses, demands, damages, injuries (including, but not limited to, bodily injury, illness and death), claims, penalties, suits, actions, costs and expenses, including attorneys fee, of whatsoever kind and nature, relating to or arising out of the use, condition (including, but not limited to latent and other defects and whether or not discoverable by lessee or lessor), operation ownership, selection, delivery, leasing, or return of the equipment, regardless of where, how, and by whom operated, or any failure on the part of lessee to perform or comply with the conditions of this lease. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, lessee shall, at its own cost and expense, defend lessor against all claims, suits or proceedings commenced by anyone in which lessor is named as a party for which lessor is alleged to be liable or responsible as a result of or arising out of the equipment, or any alleged act or omission by lessor, and lessee shall be liable and responsible for all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees incurred in the defense and/or settlement, judgment, or other resolution thereof. In the event any such is commenced naming lessor as a party. Lessor may, in its sole discretion, elect to defend said action on its own behalf with counsel of its choice, and lessee shall be liable for and reimburse lessee for all costs, expenses, and attorney’s’ fees incurred by lessor in such defense. Purpose of this Clause: The indemnities and assumptions of the liabilities and obligations herein provided for shall continue in full force and effect notwithstanding the expiration or other termination of the lease. In the event lessor fails to perform under the terms of this contract, lessor shall be liable for any attorney’s fees and costs expended by lessee in any claim or action against lessor for breach of contract and/or for specific performance.