Care Tips & How To's
Acrylic: is the hardest and stiffest plastic, and can last a lifetime if properly cared for, but some designs are delicate and require careful handling.
Avoid: Handling mirror acrylic may come with a protective backing; if so the backing does not need to be removed but if it is removed it's totally fine.
To Clean: Don't: use any harsh chemicals or detergents to clean acrylic and don't use a dry cloth/ paper towels. Do: clean with a mild solution of dish detergent and warm water with a cotton swab or damp cloth.
Store: acrylic pieces separately or individually wrapped to avoid scratches, and keep out of direct sunlight.
Cake toppers are very delicate and should always be handled with extra care.
- Keep toppers attached to cardboard and in packaging until the topper is ready to be inserted in the cake to avoid any drops or mishandling
- Gently & cautiously remove any tape attaching the topper to cardboard
- Hold topper by the stem and avoid holding the topper near the top of the design to prevent accidental breaks and smudges
- Toppers can be gently washed with mild dish detergent or wiped with a damp cloth
How To's: Backdrop signs
There are a couple options for hanging backdrop signs.
Floral/grass walls or floating sign look:
If the "holes" option is selected for a backdrop sign, the sign will be made with small holes to use to use fish line to hang the sign. The fishline can be tied to a floral or grass backdrop by tying it to the grid/mesh of the flowers or grass panels or tied to the top of the backdrop to hang down.
Backdrop signs can also be tied to hang from backdrop fixtures with fish line for a floating look.
To attach signs to a wall in an event space or in your home damage free we recommend using Command Strips. Command Strips, depending on the size chosen, can hold 6lbs - 16lbs and when removed properly will leave the surface damage free.
How To's: Table Decor
Table Decor/ Table Signs come packed and shipped in two parts and must be assembled. Each sign is numbered to match each base, and each base is labeled to indicate the top side (ie: Sign labeled #1 & base labeled Top #1).
Follow the steps below to assemble your table signs:
- Place base on a hard flat surface with top side up
- Line sign with opening on base. It's best to do this at eye level
- Push firmly and gently rock the sign back and forth until it is fully inserted.